Returns Via Courier
You may return most items in a new and unused condition and wherever possible in the original packaging. If you want to cancel/return your order you must tell us within 14 days (beginning on the day after the day you receive the goods), and you then have 14 days to return the items. For all the details see EXCEPTIONS TO THE RETURNS POLICY section. If you paid for the order by credit/debit card or PayPal, any charges will be deducted from your refund. If you return the whole order the £3.99 delivery charge will be refunded. When the return customer has to pay for their returns.
Returns by Post
To return by post customer has to pay for the returns, and the return to Delon ltd, 119 station road, London E7 0AE. Customer always need to keep their proof of postage in their hand when they contact D-LON customer service in deals to refund.
Exceptions to the Returns Policy
The following exceptions apply to our returns policy. We are unable to accept the return items delivered by 2 person delivery, domestic appliances, A non-refundable cloths, unless the product is faulty or does not fit the description given.. No refunds or exchanges can be given on items made to your specification, made to measure items, or on either unsealed pots of paint including sample pots, unless there is a manufacturing defect or the goods are not as ordered. For hygiene reasons, underwear cannot be returned if unwrapped or unsealed unless faulty. Where a product has a security sticker warning that the product cannot be returned once the sticker is removed, a refund or exchange will not be given if the tag is removed except in accordance with your legal rights. Gift cards/
eGiftcards/vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. Returned items which are not in new or unused condition may not be fully credited to your account unless they are faulty. This does not affect your right to return faulty items.
Full refund will make after 5 working days we received the return goods. delivery charges will not refund to the customer unless products damage or manufacture faulty. Refund will made to the same card which is use to puncher the goods.
- We D-LON introducing refund card. Refund Cards are credited with the value of goods returned and can be used by the recipient only in full or part payment for goods purchased from participating D-LON online stores.
- Before you receive the card we may ask for your address which we will retain to monitor use of our refund policy. On redemption you may be required to confirm your address and if this does not match the address previously given we reserve the right to refuse to honor the card.
- The value of purchases will be deducted from the balance on the card when presented, any remaining balance can be used against future purchases. Purchases and refunds made outside the UK are subject to currency conversion at the prevailing daily rate.
- The card is not for re-sale or transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given. The card will not be honored if sold.
- The card will expire 24 months after last use or balance check and any remaining balance will be deducted.
- D-LON cannot accept responsibility if your card is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- This card remains the property of D-LON and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- D-LON reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the card at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Ways to Pay
See below for all the methods we accept for payment of purchases from D-LON.
- All major credit and debit cards
- All major credit and debit cards
The taking of payment from you byD-LON under any of the means set out above or in accordance with a D-LON Account does not indicate that a contract has been formed between you and D-LON. By placing a telephone order or by completing and submitting the electronic order form including your payment details you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Payment will be refunded to you if your offer is later refused or rejected by D-LON.
If you do have a complaint please write to D-LON Customer Services, by contact our trading address Delon ltd, 119 station road, London E7 0AE or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org . D-LON welcomes and learns from complaints. We aim to deal with complaints speedily and sympathetically. All complaints are logged, investigated and replied to.